Interop and conformance testing for
implementations of RFC3080/3081 - BEEP
BEEP library developers should:
See the Sourceforge
Page for more info.
- Email the beepbuilders list to say you are participating.
- Read the interop test descriptions
- Implement the interop tests
- Run the interop tests against other implementations (whose test
code should be checked in to CVS)
- Report results to beepbuilders list here
(we'll converge on standard reporting template) - the results page will
be updated (initially by hand, but hopefully there will be some
automated process put in place).
- Run conformance tests against your beep library (this may require
some basic implementation of conformance code on your part)
The initial set of interop and conformance (Round 1) should be finalized soon
(November 2002). Then, hopefully, BEEP library implementers will start
implenting the tests for their libraries. Library implementers can start
There are no results yet. See the schedule above.